Hello lovely readers!!
Weekend is here and weekends are meant to pamper yourself specially your skin. Give yourself a break and relax. Let your skin rejuvenate and the compliments you will receive on Monday will help you deal with Monday blues too..
Face packs are not limited to women, even men’s skin need pampering. Shout out all the men, go ahead and try these packs .. You also deserve pampering & compliments.
Its not always necessary to visit a parlour/spa for fresh glowing skin. Here’s how you can get a parlour like glow at home with fruits. If you have any leftover mask instead of refrigerating it for another 4 days to use it again…I have a tip for that too.
Points to note down before putting up the mask :
- Cleanse your face properly. Cleansing removes the impurities from within.
- Give your face a nice steam. Steaming loosens the pores and let the mask get deep in and rejuvenate.
- Always apply masks on your face as well as neck.
- Massage your face while applying the pack and exfoliate before washing it off.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Get ready to relax.
Banana & Papaya Mask : Banana contains vitamin A, E & C & potassium that promotes glowing skin. It is rich in anti oxidant. Papaya contains papain, an enzyme that helps in reducing blemishes & scars. It also acts as an exfoliate and clears of dead skin.
- Take a ripe banana & papaya. Smash them in a bowl.
- Add a tea spoon of honey. Mix it well.
- Smash it enough to have semi thick consistency and not a running one.
- Apply it on your face for 15 – 20 mins or till it dries.
- Wash it off as soon as you notice cracks.
- Pat dry with a tissue and apply a light moisturiser.
Cocoa Kiwi Mask : Cocoa powder is rich in anti oxidant , Tightens the pores and prevents blemishes giving a nice glow to your face. It also reduces the damage caused by UV rays and helps in blood flow. Kiwi looks so refreshing and is a rich source of vitamin C & E.
- Take a 1 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder , 3 tbsp of kiwi juice and 1 tbsp of orange peel powder.
- If the consistency is too thick you can add some more kiwi juice or green tea.
- Mix it well and with the help of an applicator apply it on your face and around your neck.
- Let it set on for 15 – 20 mins or till it dries.
- Wash your face and pat dry with a tissue and notice the instant glow.
- Apply a light moisturiser.
Pomegranate Lemon peel Mask : Pomegranate, the red juicy fruit is high in vitamins and an amazingly rich in anti oxidant. It helps in protecting the skin from sun damage, reduces the signs of ageing and promotes smooth skin. Lemon peel is rich in citric acid which helps in skin whitening. Almond removes dead cells and gives a nice glow.
- Blend half a bowl of pomegranate seeds, lemon peel and 4-5 soaked almonds (peel off the skin).
- You can even add a tsp of lemon juice. (Optional)
- Apply it on your skin covering your face and neck.
- Let your skin enjoy the mask and wash it off once it dries.
- And not to forget , moisturise your skin.
Tomato & Avocado Mask : Tomato has amazing benefits on skin. It helps in treating pores. Being rich in vitamin C, it helps in promoting glowing skin. Avocado is a rich source of vitamin A, E & K . It helps in reducing the signs of ageing and hydrates the skin.
- Take a half tomato and avocado and blend it.
- Mix it well apply it on your skin.
- Wash it off when it gets dry.
- And your glowing skin is here.
Now, the left over hack.. Pour the leftover in ice tray and deep freeze it. You can use the fruit cube along with your night skin care routine 😀
Try out these fruity face packs and rejuvenate your skin. Enjoy your glowing skin and remember me when you get compliments 🙂
Invest in your skin today to get compliments tomorrow!!