Eyelashes… when they do the talking, no one can take their eyes off you. Have you noticed a brides eye? The fake eyelashes makes her look so beautiful, her eye catches every ones attention. I crave for those lashes (real ones though)!!
Not everyone is fortune enough to born with long thick eyelashes. For the less fortune make up can save them. During my 20’s I started using mascara for the volume on lashes and they worked amazing, I loved the way they complimented my eyes. I did hear about fake lashes but never tried one.
It was my friends wedding last year and for the first time I saw how to apply fake lashes. The process was quite simple but I was bit scared of the removing part. Once in a while is fine but not everyday. I was happy with mascara but then of course its not good in the long run.
Same with eyebrows, thick brows are so in trend now a days but how to get those perfect ones without damaging your skin?
As usual my Grandma had a nuskaa (remedy) for it and some through my experiments.These nuskaa s are simple to do and the results are awesome. Its been 5 weeks now and I can see a huge difference in my lashes & brows growth. So if you want your eyes to do the talking get started with these Nuskaa
Points to be noted:
- Always remove eye makeup before sleeping & before applying the eye serum.
- Rub the eye serum gently on the eyelashes (with closed eyes) & brows.
- When applying any serum or cream on eyes with fingers, always use fourth finger.
- You can also use a washed eyeliner brush or old mascara brush to apply the serum on eyes.
- Make sure to use only pure organic ingredients.
- Include this in your night care routine and wash it off the next day.
- Follow the routine for a month religiously to see visible difference.
How to grow your lashes & brows :
- Pure Organic Cold pressed Castor oil : Castor oil is full of nutrients and vitamin E. It re hydrates and moisturises the lashes & brows aiding in faster growth. Castor oil has always been used for thick, long & strong hair. Regular application & massage of castor oil on your lashes & brows will help them grow faster.
- Olive oil & Vitamin E oil : Mix olive oil & vitamin E oil in 2:1 ratio and apply it gently on the brows & lashes with a clean liner brush. Olive oil contains nutrients & vitamins for proper healthy growth of hair. Vitamin E prevents from shedding of lashes & brows.
- Aloe vera, Castor oil & Vitamin E : Take 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel, 1 tbsp of castor oil & 1/2 tsp of vitamin E oil. Mix them and store it in a eyeliner or mascara bottle or a small serum bottle. Apply it religiously during your night care routine. Aloe vera has moisturising properties which nourishes hair follicles. Aloe vera gel helps in growing your lashes & brows longer. Castor oil helps in growing them thicker.
- Petroleum jelly & Castor oil : Add a few drops of castor oil to petroleum jelly. Mix both of them properly and apply it on lashes and brows. It will be a thick mixture as both the ingredients are quite thick. Petroleum jelly & castor oil deeply conditions and moisturises the hair. As it is quite thick, use a gentle makeup remover to clean it off.
- Green tea : In a cup of hot water, add 2 tea bags of green tea. Let it sit for a while. When the water cools down, add cotton pads in it. Let the cotton pads soak the green tea. Once it has nicely soaked, squeeze off the excess and apply it on your eyes. You can even keep the cotton pads in refrigerator, if you prefer a nice icey cold feeling. Green tea is an antioxidant and helps in cleaning of follicles promoting lashes growth.
5 weeks ago I started applying castor oil and other serums on my eye lids and brows during my night skincare routine. I keep switching among these serum once or twice a week for a change. I start off with cleaning my makeup if any with castor oil (oil cleansing method) and mean while give it a nice massage. Once I’m done with removing my eye make up, I gently brush my brows & lashes with lashes brush. Like your hair, these tiny hair also needs brushing for proper growth. After that I apply one of the above serum on my lashes & brows with a eye liner brush and mascara brush respectively. I use green tea cotton pad remedy once I’m back home as it is relaxing.
There is a visible growth in my lashes and also in the thickness. My lower lashes which were almost invisible, can be seen. My lashes (with open eyes) touch my brow lines. Though my brows are working a bit slow compared to the growth of lashes. They have turned into nice black ones and can also see new baby hair but I guess I need to have patience to notice a major difference. A lit massage will help it grow faster. Proper intake of fruits & vegetables will also aid in faster growth.
Try and let me know in the comments below your lashes & brows secret.. ↓
For more updates follow me on Instagram
Invest in your skin today to get compliments tomorrow!!