Body Mist is a must have in summer, if not for yourself then have mercy on others and use one….lol… kidding! Well applying one will do no harm.
I wish I could love perfumes but they have such a strong smell and I can’t stand the stronggg ones. So if you are someone like me who loves to wear a bit lighter fragrance and as much chemical free as possible than you are at the right place.
Gonna share my 2 DIY secret mists for instant freshness and fruity fragrance. Ohh wait there’s a bonus point.. this will help you deal with rashes caused by the supa hot sun too..
- Orange Alò Mist :
Ingredients : Alovera gel, orange essential oil and cucumber juice
- In a bowl, add 2 tbsp of Aloe vera gel and 2 tbsp of fresh cucumber juice.
- Mix it well to form a liquid consistency.
- Add 10 – 15 drops of orange essential oil to it and mix it.
- Pour it in a travel size spray container and store it in refrigerator.
- Carry it in your hand bag when you are all set to start your day.
Spray it on your face & body to smell good and feel the freshness.
2. Fruity Sandalwood Mist:
Ingredients: Water, witch hazel, vegetable glycerine, lemon essential oil, sandalwood essential oil and grapefruit essential oil
- Take 7 tbsp of distilled water or rose water and add 3 tbsp witch hazel into it.
- Mix it well and pour in 3 tbsp of glycerine to it.
- Add 7, 5 & 3 drops of grapefruit oil, sandalwood oil and lemon oil respectively.
- Mix the solution properly and pour it in a travel size spray container.
- Shake well before using.
Apply the mist and enjoy the chemical free experience.
- Clean / wipe your face & body before apply the mist.
- Applying petroleum gel on the mist points before spraying it will make it last longer.
- Spraying it on the pulse, on your elbow, corner of your neck and little on your hair will do wonders.
Caution : Before applying make sure you aren’t allergic to any ingredients used in the process. Always do a patch test before applying any skin care product.
Hope you like these easy & chemical free body mists.. Happy Summer!!
For more updates follow me on Instagram
Invest in your skin today to get compliments tomorrow!!