Hallo Makeup Liebhaber !!
Taking care of your makeup brushes is as important as taking care of the expiry of makeup products. We keep our self clean by bathing to stay away from germs & bad odour so just think about the makeup brushes, if we don’t clean them and use it over & over, the amount of harm it might cause to our skin… the germs and then acne and the process repeats.
Initially I was scared to clean my brushes thinking of damaging them with harsh cleansers. What if the bristles comes out or what if it gets spoiled (You know how expensive brushes are). Later the thunder strike and I understood the importance.
When I’m scared to use harsh chemicals on my face how can I use them on my brushes, so here are 3 – two ingredient makeup brush cleansing methods.
DIY Make up Brush Cleansing Method :
- Shampoo your brush :
* Mix 1 tbsp of baby shampoo and 1/2 olive or coconut oil on your palms and lather.
* Take your brush and swirl it. Swirl till you feel the brush is clean enough.
* Once done squeeze of the excess water from the brush and let it air dry.
* Do not blow dry your brush.
- Give it a ACV wash :
* Take a cup of warm water and add 1 1/2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar. Add 3 drops of baby shampoo or dish wash soap.
* Let your brush soak in for 10 – 15 mins.
* After 10 mins, wash your makeup brush with cold water.
* Clean off the excess with a clean towel or tissue and let it air dry.
- Aloe clean :
* In a dish, add 1/2 tbsp of aloe vera gel and coconut oil.
* Swirl your brush in the mixture for 3 – 4 mins.
* Massage your brush gently for a min and then clean off with cold water.
** Points to be noted :
- Do not rub your brushes vigorously.
- Clean your makeup brushes once a week.
- Take care of the middle part of the brush which holds the bristles together and do not dip it in water for long.
For more makeup & beauty updates, follow me on Instagram
Invest today to get compliments tomorrow!!