Hey Beauty Lovers!!
Ever wondered why 90% of Indian skin care regime is incomplete without rose water? Well its time to think about it… relax you don’t need to scratch your brains or google it, just continue reading & you will come to know 😉
And if you don’t want to buy one, you can make one for yourself Click here
Amazing ways to use Rose water
1. One of the best toner ever. Spray rose water on your face and run a cotton pad over it to remove excess dirt & oil.
2. Mix with 2-3 drops of coconut oil to use it as a makeup remover. Easily removes makeup, alcohol free and skin is free from any kind of damage.
3. A go to makeup setting spray. Once done with full fledged makeup, spray some rose water for dewy look & also to lock your makeup for a longer time.
4. Mix it with Indian clay or any face pack for a rejuvenating mask time.
5. After a long day at work or outing, hair feels sticky? Spray it on to your hair for a fresh smelling and set hair. Trust me people will hug you way longer 😛
6. Need to smell good but allergic to strong smells? Apply some vaseline on your pulse & spray rose water on it for a long lasting smell. Spray it on your neck & hair for a good hug 😉
7. A live in conditioner it is. Spray it on damp hair for a tangle free experience.
8. Treat minor dandruff & oily scalp by spraying on your scalp and leave it for 15 mins.
9. Spraying rose water on pillow cover helps in better sleep and ultimately resulting to a fresh morning
10. It helps to reduce redness due to acne or any product usage or ingredient.
11. A splash of rose water can hydrate & give an instant fresh look.
12. Rose water easily cleans off the dirt from the face leaving behind a nice dewy look.
13. Mix 2-3 drops with your moisturizer for a glowing skin. It also locks the moisture for a longer period.
14. Lenses or even a day spent in front of screen irritates your eyes, dip a cotton pad in rose water and apply it on your eyes for 15 mins. Wake up to fresh looking eyes.
15. After shave spray some rose water to cut down the skin irritation.
A simple rose water can do so much for your skin & hair, so go get one asap.
Drop in your queries regarding product suggestions or for DIY treatments on my Instagram
Invest in your skin today to get compliments tomorrow!!